ASUS Enhances The ROG Ally Handheld Experience By Leveraging AMD's HYPR-RX Feature, Also Adds 900p Resolution Mode
The most recent and significant function that the ASUS ROG Ally has actually gotten is assistance for AMD's HYPR-RX which will let users benefit from 3 significant functions, Radeon Boost, Radeon Anti-Lag+, and Radeon Super Resolution. Understanding that the AMD Ryzen Z1 Extreme APU on the ROG Ally includes an RDNA 3 graphics chip, it can make use of all 3 stated innovations. This will permit players to delight in a much better and smoother video gaming experience with faster FPS through a list of supported video games. AMD is not yet presenting AFMF (Fluid Motion Frames) innovation to APUs however we can anticipate it to present quickly once the technical sneak peek is finished.
Besides that, users of the ASUS ROG Ally portable will likewise get access to a 1600x900 resolution mode which is a good alternative besides the 1080p and 720p alternatives in addition to bug repairs within numerous titles consisting of Resident Evil Village. A brand-new BIOS is likewise readily available which provides enhanced system stability and there are likewise improvements to the Aura RGB plugin. Following are the complete release notes of the most recent updates:
BIOS 331 on 10/24 through MyASUS
- Improvement: Optimized general system stability.
iGPU motorist v31.0.22017.3004 on 10/27/23 through MyASUS
- New function: Added assistance for AMD HYPR-RX.
- Improvement: Added assistance for 1600x900 screen resolution
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug that avoided EA SPORTS FC ™ 24 from releasing
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug that avoided Resident Evil Village from introducing
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug that avoided the Ally from acknowledging 8K 60Hz external screens
MCU 315 on 10/30/23 through Armoury Crate SE
- Bugfix: Fixed an uncommon bug where Ally controls would arbitrarily change from gamepad mode to desktop mode under specific conditions.
Aura Plugin 220.127.116.11 on 10/30/23 through Armoury Crate SE
- Improvement: Aligned RGB brightness change to deal with the brand-new code from MCU 315.