Good evening, Shacknews, it’s nighttime, which means it’s time for Evening Reading. Let’s officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Shacknews Direct: Introducing Shackpets!
- What would MultiVersus look like with a Smash Ultimate-sized roster?
- Shacknews livestream schedule – Week of November 29, 2021
- Battlefield 2042 Update 3 patch notes offer UI improvements, bug fixes, and more
- Respawn discontinues new sales of original Titanfall
- Panda Global Controller meets Kickstarter goal in less than an hour
- Xbox Game Pass December 2021 line-up includes Stardew Valley and Among Us
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members get monthly rewards in Halo Infinite
- US bill targets PS5, Xbox Series X, & further bot resellers
- Deep Rock Galactic coming to PS4 & PS5 in January 2022
And now… Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Your daily dose of sudoku
Simon tackles a regular sudoku today. However, this puzzle has managed to stump an auto-solver. How will he solve it?
How a bike works
I bet you haven’t actually thought about how a bike works.
Two cute kitties
Oh! Tall pic.twitter.com/9sz0R1xFZj
— the Cagle Cats (@CagleCats)
They’re up so high on that chair!
Cube walls are awesome
glass wall cubes are coming back in a big way, you heard it here first pic.twitter.com/3gbMeKgIz6
— Handsome B. Charming (@Richard57941301)
Reminds me of buildings and such I’d see in the ’90s.
Disco Elysium fan art
— MLarty (@mlarty_art)
Have you played Disco Elysium yet?
A quality meme
Doing some reading on this Omicron variant pic.twitter.com/rChP8NjPuF
— Josh Butler (@JoshButler)
The only incorrect thing about this meme is that Godzilla is sometimes helpful. Right? Fights other monsters and such.
Halo Infinite multiplayer is something special
That’s it, I’m calling it.
Game of the Year. pic.twitter.com/MIvId3tYlR
— Blackbeard (@Blackbeard)
The Repulsor is such a cool bit of equipment.
— Lily (@lilydont)
That sicko meme is great and it works so well here.
My computer is where all my mates hang out
— Respectful Memes (@RespectfulMemes)
Look at that little cutie.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
It’s Wednesday! It’s also Wednesday today. I hope you’re having a great week so far. We’re on the slide toward the weekend now.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.