Good evening, Shacknews, it’s nighttime, which means it’s time for Evening Reading. Let’s officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon review: When puzzles fight back
- Farming Simulator 22 review: Prepare to get up early
- Forspoken preview: We’re not in New York anymore
- Dolmen hands-on preview: Dimensional duelist
- Discord sent its Wumpus mascot to space in Snowsgiving 2021 finale
- Ubisoft refiles Splinter Cell trademarks amid rumors of a new game
- Musk says Bitcoin is a better store of value and Dogecoin is better for transactions
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Year 2 includes Dawn of Ragnarok and Crossover Stories
- PS5 gets 3 new DualSense controller colors & 5 console cover colors in January
- Schwab updates GameStop (GME) margin requirements for longs, shorts & options trading
And now… Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Your daily dose of sudoku
Simon shows off his guitar skills again in this intro. Some people are just so gifted, but let’s not ignore the amount of practice that goes in to learning new things. As for today’s sudoku, it features some given numbers and killer cages. There’s also another constraint to do with circles and invisible areas. It’s all rather clever.
Check out this Xbox documentary
Xbox has shared a documentary about the story of Xbox. It’s quite an interesting watch, so check it out. And, if you want more Xbox goodness, take a look at David L. Craddock’s Long Read, Bet on Black: How Microsoft and Xbox Changed Pop Culture.
Take something bad and make it good
“Please, I want so badly for the good things to happen.”
Sylvia Plath pic.twitter.com/Qrcm8JOQrO
— Chadish_Gambino (@springerthings)
These people are just dancing. Not hurting themselves.
Where are you in your December journey?
december is so bizarre because you really never know where anyone is at with their “fuck it, turning off my brain until next year” journey
— rachel syme (@rachsyme)
There’s still more of the month to go. Keep pushing!
This is a funny interview
I don’t think I’ve ever enjoyed a talk show clip more pic.twitter.com/gzbfVtfodw
— Big D (little y, single l, a, n) (@kcuahd_)
I love how candid they are.
Why does NFT artwork look this way?
every NFT looks like this pic.twitter.com/N8WqR1K1nZ
— Amy (@lolennui)
It’s either this or monkeys.
The Shrouded Ghost does not exist
— Katie Peirce (@Katie_Peircee)
It’s a myth.
Fusion coils are too good
Halo Infinite campaign pic.twitter.com/PD2RDfAtN1
— alyssa mercante (@alyssa_merc)
I will always use them. Always.
Do you like IKEA’s meatballs?
guy who has only been to ikea, walking into his second furniture store: can’t wait to eat the meatballs here
— silent nate, holy nate (@MNateShyamalan)
I’ve never tried them!
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Here’s a photo of Rad loafing for you to enjoy. Look! His feet are all tucked in. Such a perfect loaf.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.