Good evening, Shacknews, it’s nighttime, which means it’s time for Evening Reading. Let’s officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Windjammers 2 review: Big swingin’ discs
- 10 questions about Microsoft’s purchase of Activision Blizzard
- Total War: Warhammer 3 is going all-in on player immersion
- Everything changing with Destiny 2 in Season 16: The Witch Queen
- GDC survey suggests most game developers aren’t interested in NFTs
- Facebook and Instagram to enter NFT market with profile & minting features
- Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Raid release date
- Hitman 3 Version 3.100 patch notes launch Year 2 content, VR, and Elusive Target Arcade
- Twitter introduces hexagonal NFT profile pictures
- Rocket League’s Neon Nights event gets dirty with Grimes next week
And now… Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Your daily dose of sudoku
For Simon’s daily sudoku challenge, he tackles one that features a rather incredible construction.
Dunkey checks out Spider-Man
I still have fond memories of playing Spider-Man 2 on my OG Xbox.
Bringing trees back from extinction
This is a rather neat look at the date trees in Israel and what it took to bring them back.
The ultimate skateboarding trick
this goes raw 🛹 pic.twitter.com/xxAamT7rhG
— Roll7 is HIRING! 🛹 (@Roll_7)
Twice as cool!
A look at how a bullet would move through the universe
Adding to @duetosymmetry discussion of expansion – here’s our universe (in conformal coordinates – copied from @tamarastro) – the max a bullet can travel is the inside the shaded red area. Whilst it will “travel” forever, it will experience only a limited chunk of the universe. pic.twitter.com/pdnqi0ovnj
— Geraint F. Lewis (@Cosmic_Horizons)
The constantly-expanding universe is a wild concept to wrap your head around.
The Halo 3 servers on Xbox 360 were switched off
Halo 3 Xbox 360 Servers shut down for good soon.
Respect to an unforgettable era. pic.twitter.com/H8aOEq4KIq
— ADVANCEDgg | INSTILL (@InstillTV2)
All of the emotions are coursing through my body.
This window is doing TERRIBLY pic.twitter.com/aKoxIJGygP
— ~ (@daniel_barker)
It had every chance to get the word correct.
Losing a game in style
I’d delete the game. pic.twitter.com/UGqtZsuw0m
— Boom (@216doe)
Meryl Streep improvising her phone call
Meryl Streep improvised a different presidential phone call for ✨ every single take ✨ of the Oval Office scene in DON’T LOOK UP.
— NetflixFilm (@NetflixFilm)
Don’t Look Up was such a good film.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Here’s a photo of Rad all curled up. If you like this photo, you should see the cute ones I’ve uploaded to Shackpets. So go and download the app now and start looking at cute photos of pets!
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.