Good evening, Shacknews, it's nighttime, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
- Opinion: Should CES 2022 have been cancelled?
- GameStop (GME) shares jump 30% in after hours trading on WSJ NFT marketplace report
- E3 2022 to go digital-only in light of COVID-19 Omicron safety issues
- Wordle creator has no plans to monetize on the game's popularity
- BioWare to start hiring remotely in North America
- Activision Blizzard shares statement following weeks of silence on Raven QA walkout
- CES 2022: All product reveals, news, keynotes & announcements
- Awesome Games Done Quick 2022 Online kicks off this weekend
- Undertale's 'Megalovania' was played for the Pope during a recent general audience
- Konami celebrates Castlevania's 35th anniversary with an NFT collection
Your daily dose of sudoku
A little bit of an usual sudoku today, as it's a 6-by-6 square.
These textures look rather sci-fi
Texture inspired by silicon wafers, probably one of the coolest materials in existence. pic.twitter.com/UyrnqYP71P
— stu ballinger. (@astronaughtyart)
Like I'm staring at a multi-dimensional object.
Here's a twofer
why have you done this pic.twitter.com/G7rsqk0ZC2
— c a i t (yassified) (@kittynouveau)
That kitten is so full and that dog toy... what?
every time I go to a coffee shop I think about the time last summer when I asked for a latte with oat milk and the poor lad behind the counter somehow managed to say with a straight face "sir am sorry a cannae make a latte withoot milk"
— angery foosh 🐟 (@teaandrobots)
I had such trouble ordering a flat white in the USA.
That damn kick
souls guy who goes for the killing blow but kicks instead
— Make Up A Souls Guy (@MakeSouls)
It'll get ya!
The Xbox start-up screen is the best
— Justin Davis (@ErrorJustin)
The best start-up screen of any console, ever.
Anyone else feel like a teen again when playing Halo Infinite?
Drinking vodka and coke, listening to screamo and playing halo. It’s like I’ve regressed back to being 16. At least I’ve managed to move on from Sainsbury’s basics vodka
— Kelsey Christmas (@KelseYouLater)
Might play some Burnout between the matches.
Remember the movie Contagion?
the funniest part of the 2011 comedy "Contagion" is when they invent a lifesaving vaccine at the end, and then everyone takes the vaccine. hahahaha fantastic writing
— Rob DenBleyker (@RobDenBleyker)
Might need to give it another watch.
How good is Red Dead Redemption 2?
— Photoingame (@Photoingame)
So good. It's so dang good.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Here's a photo of Rad to brighten your night. Want to see more of him? Go and get Shackpets! It's an app that lets you upload photos of your own pet and then challenge other animals to see which one the community thinks is cuter! It's Rad. It's always Rad.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.