HWMonitor, an extremely popular hardware tracking application, has included assistance for Intel’s Raptor Lake Refresh and the Meteor Lake CPU lineup.
HwMonitor Preps For Upcoming Intel CPU Releases Including Raptor Lake Refresh & Meteor Lake, As Launch Date Nears
HWMonitor variation 1.52, which has actually simply been launched, has actually included assistance for Intel’s upcoming CPUs to make sure smooth assistance at launch.
On the notes supplied, the software application will include compatibility with Raptor Lake Refresh CPUs such as the Intel Core i9-14900K/ KF, Core i7-14700K/ KF, and the Core i5-14600K/ KF. Variation 1.52 likewise supports AMD’s just recently launched Radeon RX 7700 XT and RX 7800 XT GPUs. The following is the changelog for the brand-new variation:
- Intel Core i9-14900K/ KF (24c), Core i7-14700K/ KF (20c), Core i5-14600K/ KF (14c).
- Assistance of Intel Core 3, 5, 7 and Core Ultra 5, 7, 9 brand-new branding.
- Initial assistance for Intel Meteor Lake.
- AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT and 7700 XT (Navi 32).
For those uninformed, the consisted of designs have not appeared for the very first time, as formerly, they were noted by a Ukrainian seller. We will not enter into the depths of specific requirements, however here is what you can anticipate with Intel’s Raptor Lake Refresh. Exact Same Architecture as Raptor Lake( Raptor Cove P-Cores+Gracemont E-Cores )Same Process Node as Raptor Lake (Intel 7 aka 10nm ++)Higher Clock Speeds Beyond 6.0 GHz Assistance For Faster DDR5 Memory DIMMs Much Higher Power Consumption (Close To
real release of Meteor Lake, things will turn out the typical method, with progressive assistance for all designs. If you are uninformed of Meteor Lake’s abilities, you must understand that the processors are set to redefine the market, breaking past the 5 GHz barrier without effort. Meteor Lake Mobility CPU Lineup Expected Features: Triple-Hybrid CPU Architecture(P/E/LP-E Cores) Brand New Redwood Cove(P-Cores)Brand New Crestmont(E-Cores)Up To 14 Cores(6 +8)For H/P Series & Up To 12 Cores( 4 +8)For U Series CPUs Intel 4 Process Node For CPU, TSMC For tGPU Intel’ Xe-MTL ‘GPU With Up To 128 EUs Approximately LPDDR5X-7467 &DDR5-5200 Support Approximately 96 GB DDR5 & 64 GB LPDDR5X Capacities Intel VPU
- For AI Inferencing With Atom Cores x8 Gen 5 Lanes For Discrete
- GPU(Only H-Series)
- Triple x4 M. 2 Gen 4 SSD Support 4
- Thunderbolt 4 Ports Anticipate more details to be revealed quickly, as we near the launch
- , which is arranged at Intel’s Innovation 2023. We are certainly delighted about what the next-gen CPUs will give
- the table, specifically with the launch of Meteor Lake
- . News Source: @momomo_us