Today, Ascendant Studios launched a little Immortals of Aveum spot (variation 220.127.116.11) that includes a couple of efficiency enhancements throughout all platforms. Here's the changelog:
- On all platforms, we've changed a setting to enhance video game efficiency when foliage uses up a big part of the screen
- Increased the Shadow Pool numbers on PC
- Efficiency enhancements throughout the video game on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S
The studio likewise detailed a larger upgrade (variation 1.0.6) coming later on this month, on November 16th. The spot called 'Echocollector' will include brand-new material to Immortals of Aveum's endgame.
The occasions of the Everwar left the Path weak, spreading portions of the consciouscape throughout Aveum and producing damaged Shatterfanes - websites to brand-new, undiscovered locations.
Jak needs to rid Aveum of these Shatterfanes and stopped whatever sinister forces are siphoning away the Path's power in a brand-new employer battle. The Shatterfanes will immediately be offered upon reaching Glaivegate, providing you the opportunity to handle this brand-new difficulty.
Benefits for finishing this brand-new material consist of brand-new equipment and tradition bits. Beyond that, a brand-new Grand Magnus problem is being included, and the neighborhood asked for New Game + is coming, too.
- Update your Epic and Legendary equipment to greater levels with the Forge in NG+
- Rebalanced opponent health, damage, and capabilities
- Jak continues most spells and capabilities opened in a previous playthrough
- Enhance spells can not continue due to their unlock requirements
- Modifications made to experience and currency made while playing
A totally free trial/demo will be launched on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series S X, and PC through Steam, enabling gamers to get a taste of Immortals of Aveum as much as Chapter 3 before purchasing the video game.
As a suggestion, Ascendant Studios suffered heavy layoffs (around half of the labor force) following the video game's underwhelming reception. The studio is still working hard on enhancing Immortals of Aveum and even revealed they're attempting to execute AMD FSR 3 on consoles in what would be a world initially.