Lords of the Fallen designer HEXWORKS continues its vigorous efforts to enhance the video game post-release. Another spot was pressed to live last afternoon, upgrading the video game to variation 1.1.282.
Sized at a little less than 1 GB (on Steam, a minimum of), it includes over a hundred repairs, tweaks, and enhancements of different kinds. To start with, there's a multitude of crash repairs and efficiency improvements:
- Repaired an FPS destruction problem that took place when opening and closing the in-game menu more than 50 times in one session, followed by a stamina-consuming action simply later.
- Performed crash optimizations throughout Lower Calrath to attain a general enhancement in framerate.
- Carried out a shadow optimization pass in Spurned Progeny's arena.
- Enhanced a number of smoke VFX utilized worldwide.
- Improved target system efficiency when gamers or opponents target capabilities towards each other.
- Performed a cast shadow optimization pass and beautification in Upper Calrath, leading to some extra frames while browsing the location without compromising visual quality.
- Enhanced Skyrest Bridge by reorganizing possessions that cast shadows, preserving the exact same quality while getting extra framerate.
HEXWORKS likewise revamped the HDR application in Lords of the Fallen. Formerly, they had actually utilized Unreal Engine 5's default HDR settings, however that didn't offer satisfying outcomes, so they have actually now carried out a custom-made series of max HDR luminance to enhance the video game's visual quality on supported display screens.
The designers repaired numerous bugs that happened in co-op sessions and likewise modified Boss weapons to be less efficient in PvP in an effort to increase develop range. The AI habits of different opponents has actually been fine-tuned also, in addition to different balance and level style tweaks, not to point out numerous graphics, UI, and audio improvements.
Lords of the Fallen didn't evaluate extremely well here on Wccftech. The video game offered over a million systems in its very first 10 days on the market, and both HEXWORKS and CI Games are identified to enhance it.