The brand-new NVIDIA GeForce 546.17 WHQL motorist is now readily available for download, loading DLSS 3 optimizations for the current video games that support it, along with NVIDIA Reflex enhancements in Counter Strike 2 and more.
The brand-new chauffeur enhanced NVIDIA DLSS 3 assistance for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III and Starfield (which just supports DLSS 3 in a beta variation on Steam that has yet to go public), assuring additional efficiency enhancements. The brand-new motorist likewise resolves some stability and efficiency problems in Alan Wake 2, enhances Reflex performance and efficiency in Counter Strike 2, and repairs some stuttering concerns in Starfield and Cyberpunk 2077 on some Advanced Optimus Notebooks. You can capture the complete release notes for the chauffeur listed below.
Video Game Ready for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III
This brand-new Game Ready Driver offers the very best video gaming experience for the most recent brand-new video games supporting DLSS 3 innovation, consisting of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III and Starfield.
Repaired Gaming Bugs
- [Alan Wake 2] Dealing with progressive stability and efficiency destruction over extended durations of gameplay
- [Counter Strike 2] Enhanced NVIDIA Reflex performance and efficiency
- [Starfield/Cyberpunk 2077] Stutter observed on some Advanced Optimus note pads
- [Control] Video game stability problems over extended durations of gameplay
Fixed General Bugs
- [OBS] Tearing problem when taping high resolution video
- [Note pad] GPU can end up being frozen in optimal efficiency state
- Windows 10 openness impacts are not showing properly after chauffeur upgrade
- Random Bugcheck might be observed on particular systems
- [Wallpaper Engine] Wallpaper reveals tearing when cloned in multi-monitor setup
- [Firefox Beta] Increased page file memory usage when making it possible for RTX Video Super Resolution
The NVIDIA GeForce 546.17 WHQL Driver can be downloaded and set up by means of GeForce experience. It can likewise be downloaded by hand from NVIDIA's main site.
In other news from the Green Team, the early gain access to sci-fi technique video game DESYNCED will be upgraded with DLSS 3 in 2 days, supplying a typical efficiency increase of 2.2 x at 4K resolution.
Another technique video game, Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin, will release on Friday, November 17 including assistance for NVIDIA DLSS 2 (Super Resolution) and DLAA. When set to DLSS Performance Mode, the video game's frame rate will speed up by as much as 63% at 4K.