Rocket League Season 5 has begun, and with it comes new content for players to unlock. A lot of this content is unlocked through Battle Pass progression and the completion of challenges. That said, all of Rocket League’s challenges aren’t available from day one; they release in stages throughout the season. We’ve got all of the available Rocket League Season 5 Stage challenges and dates for you here.
Here are all of the Rocket League Season 5 Stage 1 challenges, available as of Day One of the season. Free challenges are available for all players, while Premium challenges are exclusive to players that purchase the Rocket Pass.
- Get 50,000 total XP in Online Matches
- Score 30 Goals in Online Matches
- Play 1 PSyonix scheduled Tournament
- Get 35 Saves or Epic Saves in Online Matches
- Get 250 Shots on Goal in Online Matches
- Get 5,000 points in Online Matches
- Get 100 Shots on Goal in Online Matches
- Get 100 Assists in Online Matches
- Get 100 Centers in Online Matches
- Earn 5 MVP honors in Online Matches
- Score 100 Goals in Online Matches
- Get 10,000 total points in Online Matches
- Play 40 Online Matches
- Complete 3 Matches in Competitive or Casual Duel
- Win 25 Online Matches
- Get a total of 75 Shots in Online Matches
- Get 150 Assists in Online Matches
- Gett 66 Shots on Goal in Online Matches
- Earn 25,000 XP in Online Matches
- Get 30 Saves or Epic Saves in Online Matches
- Get 30 Goals in Online Matches
- Play 50 Matches in any Competitive Playlist
Check back on January 12 when the Season 5 Stage 3 challenges unlock!
Check back on February 9 when the Season 5 Stage 4 challenges unlock!
Those are all of the available Season 5 challenges in Rocket League. As the season goes on and more Stages are unlocked, we’ll be sure to update this guide with the latest information. Stick with Shacknews for all of your Rocket League needs.